Thursday, October 25, 2012

Republicans are dumb



Yesterday Trump offered the President $5 million dollars if he gave his high school and college records to Trump by October 31st. This is Stephen Colbert's response. Absolutely hilarious.

It is amazing how old Republican white men do not understand rape. This is because of their belief in their God. I think their God must be shaking his head at their collective ignorance.

As Ken said yesterday folks like me are in a dilema about our votes. Is NC going to be so close that a vote for a third party could swing the election to Romney. This vote really needs serious thought.

Looks like my parents are not coming for Thanksgiving now. Maybe I'll head towards the the Outer Banks for a night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Colbert is a riot!

Our voting system is a disgrace to democracy. I'd hate to think that this election will be bought like the '04 was in Ohio and the '00 was in the Supreme Court.

Mark said...

I burst out laughing so loud Summer was giving me the crazy look.

I see many problems cropping up after the votes are all counted this year.