Monday, October 1, 2012

Rain



The band here is Ike Turner's band. Although he is known by most for beating Tina Turner he really is a great musician who had a whole bunch to do with the beginning of rock n roll and often did not credit for his playing until many years after the record was released. This is a cool song.

No flea market or yard sales Saturday. Rain on and off and I did not really feel like going out and dealing with that all day. Yesterday was much better and I just did some house cleaning, dog combing and grocery shopping.

I think I am heading to the mountains this coming weekend for the leaves. I think the next two weeks will be the key weekends this year as some leaves are turning here already and that is much earlier than last year.

Wow October first already. Crazy.

I want to go to a country fair this year.

Happy monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always liked Ike Turner's music. He probably contributed as much to the music as did Chuck Berry.
If I go to mts., it will probably be around the 20th.

Mark said...

Ike deserves more recognition than he gets.

Mountains coming soon.