Monday, August 22, 2011

Why???



Another weekend over. UUGGH.

Went gem mining Saturday. Cheap good fun. You get to "mine" in a stream.
So I sat in a stream for hours and found some pretty cool stones. It is the only emerald mine in the U.S. open to the public. worth doing. My back might say differently.

Did not do much of anything yesterday. Finall bought my vacuum. Hope it works well. Dryer is the next big purchase.

Going to pull my stuff out of the gallery and put it in Autumn's gallery.
I think it will do better there. Time to get more prints done.

Summer gets a bath tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I reckon I am the only gem in Tenn.

Don't blame you for looking for a new outlet for your photos.

Doggy baths are fun ...

Mark said...

I am sure Carlolyn will agre.

Summer refuses to sit. She lays on her side and you have to roll her over to clean the other side.
I just shake my head and laugh.