Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Another Day



They donated their hair to kids with cancer.

I ripped up my eggplant and zucchini plants since they were flowering but not producing veggies. Getting lots of maters and some peppers.
Maybe I'll plant some flowers and have some color for the fall.

My printer works great. A sweet $10 yard sale deal. Time to print some pictures.

Anybody need some dog hair? :)

A friend of my parents who lives in Texas had massive flooding this spring and now massive drought. His lake it completely gone away.

Sometimes when I call Summer I call her Bummer to see if she comes.
She does, sometimes. Then I laugh like a fool, all the time.

Lots of odd dreams lately.

I need energy. Am I missing some health clue?

The fair season will be starting soon. I will go to some.

Droid.............

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I don't think it is fair to play head games with man's best friend. Just remember what happened to Johnny? He ended up chewing on his foot in a manic frenzy which I think was due to the abuse he endured when he was young. If you don't have the right kind of flying critters to pollenate your squash plants they won't produce fruit. I've been known to help Mother Nature and assist the process with a paintbrush. There is a cat that lives behind us that reminds me of Johnny. only wednesday, sigh.

Anonymous said...

Summer has a sense of humor and is allowing you to try her; she awaits her revenge.
Schools are already starting and the local fairs will soon follow. I never had to start school until after Labor Day.
Good video.

Mark said...

Summer loves any attention she gets. She is a people person, err dog.

Her revenge is fur. Everyday.

Schools already starting seems so strange. Way too early.