Sunday, August 28, 2011

Oh my GOD!!! The World is Ending



This is Almira Fawn singing a cover of JJ Grey's "The Sun is Shining Down".
She was 11 when she sang this. Crazy mad talent at that age. Wow.

Ok tv freaks. Enough of the hurricane coverage. I want to puke. You could make the end of the world seem old and tired. If mother nature had a sense of humor she would give the east coast a 5.2 earthquake right now to send the tv folks into an orgasmic overload.

I like my new vacuum cleaner. Summer does not.

Thank Mother Nature this is going to be a four day work week. I am working on burnout overload and am about ready to fucking snap. I need drugs to calm the fuck down.

I won three dollars in lotto. I can retire for two minutes.

The agenda for today. Walk dog, wash clothes, buy bird food, clean windshield, use leaf blower on patio, paint a table. Shoot pictures and screw off.

Here is a video for Ken. Think you might like this one.



Hippy Sunday mi amigos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The young lady sure has a load of talent.
Best I've ever heard from The Black Crows, thanks for posting the video. I've never been a big fan of theirs but this may change my mind.
News reporting is a joke.
The two dogs we kept were supposed to be afraid of vacuum cleaners, but they paid no attention to our screamer.

Mark said...

You can find some Black Crowes live on youtube from the last several years and they have evolved into quite the rocking blues jam band. I like them much better now now than I did years ago.

The girl is a rare talent.

Reporting is a joke. No hard news.