Monday, August 17, 2009

Whats going on?









Well lets see here. Oh yeah the President has caved in to the right wing zealots who many, I believe, are actually bigots and fear mongers. Without the public option what the hell is the point of healthcare reform. You should know damm well the insurance and drug business sure hope you lose. You are doing a poor job on this.

Well it is good the NFL season is just getting its games started. That means Sundays at the Hut for beers, food and football.

I wonder why all these people are so upset about Michael Vick yet they are not saying that much if anything about Donte Stallworth. He drives drunk and kills a man. He only does 30 days in jail. I hear no outrage. He pays the mans family millions of dollars. Basically I say a bribe to make them go away. I hear no outrage. 30 days for killing a man while driving drunk. For most of us that is many many years in prison. Why are people not making a big deal about this?

Goodbye Les Paul. you have made the world a much more rocking place.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know it may not be entirely fair, but I suppose Michael Vick's past exploits were taken into account when he was sentenced by law and perceived by the public. The judicial system really sucks. Stallworth should have pulled a few years in jail and many years of parole and probation. In my area, it is not uncommon for ordinary people doing similar crimes to receive short sentences and then a couple of years probation, and maybe a $100k fine. Murder is murder.

Tammy said...

Loved the music. I played it while I sat here studying tonight. Wishing I was somewhere else. What a talent, beautiful rifs, classily done, soul touching guitar work. The youth could learn a few things about true artistry.....

Mark said...

I know Michael Vicks deeds were beyond anything human, it just bothers me that someone is killed by a drunk driver and gets 30 days.

Here is the actual law.

DUI/Manslaughter: Second Degree Felony (not more than $10,000 fine and/or 15 years imprisonment).

Les was great. One of the pioneers of music. You are right about his artistry. Kids need to listen to this.