Monday, August 10, 2009

Gallery Time


I was busy this weekend printing and mounting some 5 x 7 prints. I am building up an inventory of pictures so I can put them in a gallery for local artists. Once I get a decent amount a inventory I am going to rent some space and see if I can sell some pictures.


You rent some wall space for $150.00 dollars a month and they keep 15% of the sales. I have talked to a number of people and this seems to be a pretty good rate. It will be a month or so before this happens but I want to have a decent inventory and a variety of pictures for people to chose from. Hope it goes well.
Here is the link to the gallery.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

I have seen people in St. Aug do that. Maybe not all 1 store w/ photos but a combined effort of local artists. There are still people who like local artististic talents.

Anonymous said...

Man, I hope (and believe) you will do well with the exhibit and sales.

Mark said...

We shall see how it goes. I think I should do ok. This gallery is pretty cool and seems to be in a decent location.

Keeping my fingers crossed.