Saturday, March 21, 2009

This weekend and random thoughts

So this weekend I will be attending the Tampa Bay Renaissance Festival and on Sunday I am going to the Tampa Bay Blues Festival. I have never been to one of the Renaissance Fests and I think it should be pretty cool. Sunday at the Blues Fest I want to see Tinsley Ellis, he is a fantastic guitar player. Should be a good weekend of relaxation and fun.

Some things I wonder about are:

1. When people go to the bank and cash their checks why do they always get their money in envelopes from the teller. Are you going to use that as your wallet or purse. Seems kind of stupid to me.

2. Why is my house a damm dust factory? I hate dusting.

3. Who is going to replace Chris Dodd as the Senator from Ct?

4. How long before the internet is a totally censored entity?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both events should be great fun with plenty of photo ops, particularly the faire.