Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Things

This past weekend while I over on the east coast I got to see the latest rocket launch from NASA. They launched a Delta rocket late Friday. There was not a cloud in the sky so you could see it quite well. It is very cool. If you ever get the chance to see one lift off I urge you to go. This one you could see it several hundred miles down range because to weather was so nice.

On Sunday my father and I went to a flea market on there was a guy in drag walking around. He was getting pissed because people were laughing at him. Well he did actually look quite odd as he looked like and like a big old guy with scraggly hair wearing a women's outfit. No attempt to hide the fact he was a guy by any means. He just looked strange.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He must have been a sight, but what the heel did he expect?