Saturday, March 14, 2009

Classic Movie Weekend

Today i am going to photo shooting in north of Florida and see what I can come up with. Should be a nice day for a roadtrip.

The rest of the weekend will be spent watching some good movies. They are as follows.

1. Chinatown
2. McCabe and Mrs. Miller
3. The Warriors

I have not seen these in a long long time and it will be good to see these. I watched The Warriors many times in college. It was a favorite of the guys on our floor.

Should be a good time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. Chinatown ---One of the best detective shows ever. Another good one is LA Confidential.
2. McCabe and Mrs. Miller ----So damn good in so many ways.
3. The Warriors ----Never saw this one, but I googled it and it looks interesting. BTW, there is a new version of The Warriors in production and due to be released next year. The setting is moved to LA. Probably suck.

Mark said...

LA Confidental is very good also. I have seen that a few times.

I suspect the new "Warriors" will not be as good. The original was not made to be a hit by any means.

While on the subject I highly recommend the HBO series "Deadwood". One of the best series ever in my opinion. I just rented it from Netflix and watched the series over a period of a few months. One of the lead actors, Ian McShane, is starring in a new series, on NBC, starting tonight called, Kings. It looks like it has potential.