Monday, March 16, 2009

Bonus my Ass

Wow, I did not know you could get a bonus for doing a shitty job. I have been doing it wrong my whole life. I knew I was a moron.

Really how does this crap happen. We are actually going to let them get those bonus checks. I say no way. Its rather simple really. We tell them if they give the bonus to those employees that they get no more money from us. One of the arguments is that if we do not let them get the checks we will get sued. So what. I really do not care if it cost us 5 times as much in court to deny them those checks. If we had let AIG go under there would have been no checks or jobs for these sleazebags. Once they took all that money they gave up the right to be independent. Maybe we the stockholders need to fire the board and get somebody in there with a little spine. These people made all kinds of money screwing up the economy and now they get more, pathetic. We need to pressure them until they wilt under our power. Another proposal is we take the money from what we have already given them. Not acceptable. The only solution is the bonus checks are canceled. So what if they quit. You are not the best or you would have not gotten us into this mess.

No comments: