Friday, March 6, 2009

Melbourne

Off to the east coast this weekend to visit my parents who are down from Ct. on vacation.
It should be a good time as I only see them once or twice a year. The weather will be great so we should be out and about having fun.

My cold has about run its course finally. There are a lot of people with colds, sinus problems right now. Pollen count is very high.

Its a good thing the stock market keeps falling so my IRA continues to fall like a stone. I always planned on working until I was 80 or so. They better get that shit fixed. Many more people have been affected by that crap than anything else and nobody really says anything about it. Nice job guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope y'all have a good time together.

I wonder about the IRA stuff; I wonder if mutual funds in the stock markets will ever be trusted again.

These big funds are what caused the market to sky rocket after the Reagan crash of 1997.

I sold off my stuff when W took office, but I should have waited until his second term to do that. But, I may have gotten caught up in the frenzy and waited too long.

It is a gamble ...