Monday, March 30, 2009

Busy

I have been very busy the last few days and have been away from the computer. I have been doing some major house cleaning and also torn one room apart, the office, and have started painting it. Of course this means my little house is a complete mess with the office contents stuffed all over the place. Hopefully I can get this completed tomorrow. I really want to steam clean the carpet after this but I think I will what until after I paint the living room.

Saturday night I went and saw the North Mississippi Allstars and Hill Country Revue. Both are excellent bands and highly recommended. They have had three of their albums nominated in the blues category. A live band not to be missed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spring cleaning! It is the only time of year I can say I actually enjoy cleaning.

I've never heard Hill Country Revue, but I like North Mississippi Allstars.