Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Team Obama

Ok team Obama is seems like it might be a good time to step back and review your plans on rescuing the economy. From my view point it seems that your plans for the credit crisis have been meet with an underwhelming response to say the least. It may have been better to say nothing until you had a concrete plan to reveal to the public. We need solid ideas not generalities.

The stimulus plan appears to be in chaos really. I suspect most people really do not seem to be favor of it because it has not been explained fully or to our satisfaction.

I am here if you need some help in getting this fixed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Republicans love trickle down; Dems love trickle up; I say put it in the middle where most of us are, and let it find its own level of trickleness.
The middle-class is always the hardest hit and always the last to ask for or be given relief.

Now they are talking about 3 trillion bucks; hell why not make it 5 trillion? I can throw in a couple pennies myself.