Saturday, October 11, 2008

Things I wonder about

Are turn signals on car an option? I see any cars where they seem not to have them or maybe they are just broken. Have you seen this?

Is eating healthy an option? All the food that is bad for your health is cheap and healthy food expensive. Since we have so many people living paycheck to paycheck what option do they chose?

Why do so many people give up their vacation time and go to work instead? You deserve your vacations, take them. Believe me the company does not give a shit if you do not take the time.

Why do so many people drive slow in the left hand lane of six lane highway. You can at least go faster than the people in the lanes to your right, and use your turn signal when you do move over.

How come so many people get drunk at sporting events and become real assholes?

How come when I take pictures at night they usually suck a great deal?

Why am I having panic attacks?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was only in my area.

Food that is good for me makes me fart.

When I worked construction, we got no paid vacations. When fist self-employed, didn't have time. Now: don't have enough money after buying groceries and gasoline.

They think they paid their taxes to drive anyway they want on THEIR road. The rest of us don't count!

They were closet assholes to begin with.

Experience.

Our world is in a heap of shit! We are out of our comfort zone.