Thursday, October 9, 2008

Holy Crap

I am going to the bank tomorrow and withdrawing some money to squirrel away. The great depression round two is coming to a neighborhood near you. Be ready. Look what greed has done to us. Would you have ever thought it possible that the worlds banking system could collapse?

How many average Americans have lost what little retirement saving they had and now will have to work years after they had planned to retire. That will ultimately be real issue of this whole mess. The average American getting stuck with the bailout bill and getting to work more years as a reward.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've just finished taking most of our savings we had left to keep the business afloat another month... maybe two months if gas prices continue to decline.

I believe you are correct; this is the worst since '29, and maybe the worst ever.

Mark said...

I know my IRA has gotten stomped on. I have lost at least 20% this year and I did not have much to begin with.