Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm back......................

Well after a nice weeks vacation away from home I am back.

I was up in the Florida panhandle for a few days. Stayed in a hotel right on the beach for $52.00 a night. It was nice to just hang out on the balcony and watch the waves roll in. Went on a roadtrip on took a decent amount of pictures. Will post those on Flickr.

Then I got to spend a few days in St. Augustine and watch my 16 year nephew and his baseball team play in a tournament. They got invited down from Ct. to play. Unfortunately they did not do well but it was great to see him play. I very rarely get to see him and have seen him play only a few times. It was good to see him outside of his regular environment. He is a good kid.

He is a big McCain fan and I got him to go into a Barak Obama campaign office in St. Augustine and get me some bumper stickers. It was fun too see him go in against his will. All for Uncle Mark. Yes I do have a picture of him going in.

What the hell did Flickr do to the home page. It has some decent new features. However the whole comment portion of the page is not how I like it. It needs some tweaking to say the least.

Times must be tough. My company is taking away our cell phones. They told us today that Wednesday morning we have to turn them in. Thanks for the huge lead time. I went and got and Alltel after work. Nothing fancy. Just a decent phone. I think I will join the ranks and get rid of my land line. No need for two phone numbers anymore.

No comments: