Friday, June 15, 2012

Ouch



So I had therapy yesterday and it went pretty well. There was one slight problem. When she was working my hamstring, the pain was super intense. I actually started to get light headed and sweat like crazy. I thought I was going to pass out. They freaked a little bit and called 911. Of course everything was fine and after 911 left I went to work, after getting some breakfast.

Looks like a perfect weather weekend here in NC. Go no real plans. Going to work on finishing stripping the dining room table. Would be nice if I had a larger and stronger sander to take the paint off with a little less effort.

Are you going to watch Nik Wallenda tightrope across Niagra Falls tonight?

See you later, tater.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hamstring can hurt so bad to make you sick at stomach. Therapy on it will probably be a bit slower.
Only tv I have is local channels and Netflix.

Mark said...

The problem is I can't straighten my leg because the hamstring is so darn tight. It hurt the a mother trucker doing the stretches.

The walk is on ABC.