Monday, June 18, 2012

Blurb

A decent weekend. Perfect weather all weekend. 50's for breakfast and 80 for dinner.

Farmers market and grocery shopping Saturday morning. Pretty much stayed home for the most part as my leg was killing me.

Went out and bought myself New Balance running shoes yesterday. It is crazy how light running shoes are these days. Thin sole and no weight almost as good as bare feet. They are grey and bright orange. I like the boldness of the orange.

This Saturday Greensboro is having its Summer Solstice event. Should be good as we will be entering the heat of Summer this week.

Time for breakfast. Have a good Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NB Makes good shoes; a few are still made in US. The imports are too expensive too.

Mark said...

Mine are made in China. However I had a 20% off coupon I got off the web so I was quite happy with my purchase.