Monday, June 25, 2012

Broken


Seth Godin at Gel 2006 from Gel Conference on Vimeo.


Looks like I'll have to replace my cell phone this week. The screen is starting to go and its seems there is no way to recover the pixels. Ugghh. I need to replace it by Thursday or I cannot keep my unlimited data plan as Verizon is getting ready to change plans and screw their new subscribers. I think I'll get the Razr since the phone I would like to get it not available until sometime in July.

My new old bike goes along fine. Summer went for a nice run with me as I rode. Not so sure she had fun.

The leg is slowly getting better.

I think I may take next Thursday and Friday off and get a mini vacation.

Time to shave. Later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Razr seems to be a good rated phone. Android is mighty popular.
If Summer's asthma can stand the work, running will be good therapy.

Mark said...

I am getting the Razr tomorrow.

She needs to lose weight so running it will be.