Friday, June 1, 2012

Get right motherfucker


Come to God or you will also become a roadside attraction for wayward photographers in North Carolina.
There are several of these along a stretch of road near the Virginia border.
Here is another were there appears to be a pre death amputation of hands and feet..


Looks like we may be in for nasty storms today, before a lovely weather weekend.

Going to start and look for another job. Too much bs at work and frankly I do not need it anymore.
Not sure what I am going too do but I will be selective in my choice. I would move for the right job.


I'm out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Jesus wearing Speedos in the bottom pic?
Good luck with the job search; today's employment figures don't look good. I still think there will be another recession dip.

Mark said...

Not sure, but I thought the outfits were a little odd.

The economy is so odd and hard to figure. One of the major problems is the cost of living is rising while paychecks are not. If that does not get fixed the economy will never get on the right track.

Anonymous said...

The second picture is terrible. These strange (paper or wooden ) figures should be removed from the road. It wasn't Jesus intention to scary us with cut hands and feet. Just simply cross and holy communion are enough to be with HIM.
Have a great weekend Mark!

Tammy said...

Get right with the man. No matter who he is for you.

Mark said...

Jola, they are very odd looking especially the second one. However in the South not unexpected.

Weekend is good so far.

Mark said...

I say get right with your fellow man.