Tuesday, June 19, 2012

for whoever you are



One of my favorite songs. You can feel the emotion here.

So my crappy little garden is so weird.  Most of the plants are healthy but not growing at all. I have one mater plant that id five feet tall and giving no maters another mater 4 feet tall and no maters and two pepper plants about a foot and half and sprouting peppers. Two of the herb plant going crazy and others not growing.

I guess major dirt turning and replacing for next spring.

Back to therapy this morning. Not sure it is really working yet. Hope to see a major improvement by the end of the week.

Need to take some aspirin. Have a nice little headache going on right now. Throb, throb, throb.

Dragon's Blood soap is quite nice.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you suckered your maters? Makes them bush out and bloom. Maybe not enough sunlight? Best maters and peppers get sun all day long.

One of my favorite songs by The Band.

There may be some scar tissue at the repair pressing on the tendon. My medical consults are free but any surgery I do is @$7 per hour.

Dragon Blood sound very interesting.

Mark said...

No suckering here. I'll give it a shot. Got nothing to lose.

$7 per hour. Hell at that rate I have desk for you in Greensboro.