Sunday, August 26, 2012

Major Neil



Watching Neil walk on the moon is the first event I remember watching on tv. We were on vacation in Maine staying at a cottage with my parents and grandparents.

Found a couple neat things at yards sales yesterday. Nothing expensive at all. Slowly building inventory.

Refinished the vanity. The mirror is next, then the dresser. Think I'll redo the bench. Do not like the way it came out. Too dark.

Weather has been perfect this weekend. Summer was outside all day yesterday. She loves this weather and it gives her a spring in her step. She should love the weather in Ct. I think I am going to take to the beach and she if she will go swimming in Long Island Sound.

Going out to enjoy the day.

Have a great one folks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Armstrong's step and words are imprinted on the psyche of the world.

Did you get your roof and plumbing repaired?

Mark said...

The roof has had some seams sealed. We shall see.

I am still taking cold showers.