Tuesday, August 28, 2012

just got lucky



Love the huge crowd just boppin around. Nice little tasty jam by Trey

Holy crap did I just get lucky. I was cooking some stuffed clams in the toaster oven and it had been cooking for a while and I went to check on it when I looked at the top of the oven my cell phone was sitting on top of the oven. I took it off and it was super super hot. I took it off and left it sitting until it cooled. Had to take the back off, remove the battery and let that sit. When I put it back in the phone came back on after a long time.
Good thing I did not want a cell phone for dinner.

It's official, Mittens Romney is now the Republicans candidate for Pezident. Oh the joy I feel.

Time to watch the Daily Show. Have a great night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good music and crowd action; makes me want to be there holding up my crutches and shouting.
The convention makes me want to do the same thing there.
Yep, lucky.