Thursday, August 30, 2012

goin' down the road



Well I am feeling good. I am on vacation and will be heading north with the Summer as my co-pilot.

No real plans overall except to do nothing that requires any stress. Sleep late and take Summer to the beach, eat some lobster and fried clams, steamers, mussels and have some birch beer soda.

The trip will give me a good idea how well the truck is going to do as my prime vehicle when it gets to that point. Hopefully gas will be cheaper by then.

Mitt and Paul are such a great team. I am so excited by their love of small government. What a joke. Ryan's plan to balance the budget will not make that happen until 2040. Really that's not even a plan.

They suck.

Obama not really any better.

Green Party all the way.............................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Going down the road" is a good idea of vacation. Have a great time, Mark. :-)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you will get caught up on fresh seafood for awhile. Beats hell out of the frozen stuff.
The truck should be fine but gas is a problem for everyone--except Mittens-types--these days.
Have a good one.