Wednesday, February 5, 2014

No sleep



Well I guess it is time  I go to a sleep study place for sleep apnea. I keep on waking up feeling like I can't breath. Frightening.

What an odd winter. Warm weather, freezing cold weather and lots of rain. Gonna be 61 today.

Work very busy.

Not much going on. No money, lots of bills.  What is the next thing to cut out of the budget.

Maybe I should by a cheap vehicle and sell the truck.

So I thought I had three weeks vacation this year. Nope, I do not get the third week until next year.

Had a cold last week and a nasty cough. My ribs are killing me.

Life is grand.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this version of the A.B. classic.
Sleep apnea can be dangerous; don't put off getting help.
We have super high winds with mild temps today; first sign that spring is trying to horn in on winter's territory.
All could be worse ...

Mark said...

I heard it yesterday on one of the local college radio stations. They play a very interesting mix of music.

Imagine waking up a couple times at night knowing it was because you stopped breathing. Makes you not really not to want to go back to sleep.