Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Sunday



Lovely version of this classic Stones song.

Lets hope the game today is a classic instead of a dud. It would be even better if Ray Lewis and the Ravens lose. Much better.

Watching John McCain this week, while questioning Chuck Hagel, was great if you like watching a bitter old man still angry that he picked the nitwit from Alaska as a running mate.

So why is it we can't criticize Israel? I think I skipped that day in history class. Frankly if most Americans were actually awake during their life they would question the blind allegiance to Israel.

Where in hell is all this dust coming from. Really I want to know. I have other things I'd rather be doing.

So Twitter is actually a great entrance ramp to get on the information super highway. It just depends on who you follow.

Eat a lot, get fat and enjoy the commercials.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the song version.
I didn't have a pick in this Super Bowl.
McCain has lost his mind.
Last thing Israel wants is an informed American public.
Another dust bowl brewing? Pi9ne pollen?
Didn't watch the game.

Mark said...

McCain is becoming an fool.

The game was good.

Dust bowl, seems possible.