Monday, February 11, 2013

Grammy Losers







My parents got hammered with 30 inches of snow. That is the most ever for one storm. At 8 pmp.m Friday they had eight inches. By 1 a.m. Saturday 30 inches.

Painting the kitchen begins this week.

Sorry I have not been blogging or responding to blogging. Internet boredom lately.

BFD, the Pope is resigning. Maybe someone more relevant will become Pope. Not that it changes anything for me.

Rain today and a few other days this week. Spring is in the air.

Black also did very well last night at the  Grammy's. how is it that a real band who kicks ass gets reconized.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never had faith in the music and movie awards. I haven't watched them since Metallica was spurned in favor of Jethro Tull.
I'd like to be Pope.
Yep, looking like spring.
Painting sux

Mark said...

There were some goods choices this year and not as many bad winners. But Tull beating Metallica has to be the all time most bizzare.

I think you or I as Pope would be most interesting for Catholics.

Spring is about sprung.

I am going to paint the ceiling, walls and trim all the same color white.

Yes painting does suck