Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Rainy Days


A lot of leaves should be coming down today since we are going to get some rain on and off all day.

I lost my checkbook in my house

Been watching Weeds on Netflix via Roku.. Catching up on two years worth of the show.

Marijuana is going to be legal in more places very soon.

The NY/NJ area that got hit in Sandy seems to be suffering from our poor infrastructure. If we don't fix it soon, big trouble is coming.

Work is very busy.

College hoops has started.

Time for toast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lost checkbook in house; sounds like one of Carolyn's tricks. You are just getting old, is all. :-)
I have Weeds in my que but have yet to watch any of it; it must be a good show.

Mark said...

Yea, I feel old when I do things like that.

You will like Weeds.