Monday, November 12, 2012

My legs are sore



Great song. Very well written lyrics.

Did lots of yard work Saturday and a little on Sunday. Cleaning out more trees and brush so I can get some grass growing.

Seems mama cat has abandoned one of the kittens to my house. The kitten is here a lot of the time and meows all the time. I have been able to pick it up a few times and while it is scared there is also a whole bunch of purring. Summer is not amused in any way at all.

Got some good pictures of Jesus saves signs yesterday morning.

Going to see if Carmax will give me a good price for the Sport Trac this week.

Have to catch up on blogs and such. Only spent a few minutes on the web this weekend.

Watched a couple good documentaries this weekend. One was about Charles and Ray Eames and one called Forks over Knives.

Have a Monday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good music; another I hadn't heard.
Let me know how Carmax comes out.
I've seen Forks Over Knives and it is very good.

Mark said...

Jason was in Drive by Truckers for a few years.

Not expecting mucg from Carmax but keeping my finger crossed.

I'd like to eat a diet close to Forks but a little less strict.