Thursday, November 15, 2012

Dear Red States



So we have all the red states, mostly the southern white states, wanting to secede. Well I say do it.
Don't go away mad, just go away. I am sure so many of you can succeed on your own as your own little white state of hate. The unraveling of America continues.

Europe has protests in most of its countries yesterday and I think they will get much more violent as people has less and less money. In Spain, with 25% unemployment, many as defaulting on their mortgages. In Spain if you default you still have to pay off the bank and you lose your home.

Israel seems to want a war. Can you really expect any Palestinians to accept the fact they are being kept prisoners in their own land. Maybe that is why they send rockets into Israel every day.

One day closer to the weekend. Hooray.

Carmax says $2000 for my truck. Think I'll Craigslist it instead for $4500.00.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tennessee wanted to secede when Kennedy was elected. The 'good old boys' are now nothing more than 'old boys'.
Wal-mart employees are supposed to strike on black Friday; I hope good comes of it.
Israel is looking for an open war.
Carmax ain't for me with a price that low.