Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Observations

It seems to me that all the press coverage over swine flu is a little bit of hype. I could be wrong but at this point it is all at bit much.

While everyone is complaining about torture we need to remember that Nancy Pelosi was briefed on this and said nothing. Now she wants to act high and mighty and is asking for hearings and a special commission. What a hypocrite.

It is a shame that Pontiac is going away. However the bigger shame is what GM did to Pontiac that caused them to kill the brand. Nice job of screwing up an iconic muscle car brand.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember the Asian Flu from 1957 and 1958; it was the worst flu I ever had. Most folks in good health probably need not worry too much.

Pelosi: Typical politician.

I also remember Mickey Thompson's Pontiac:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cv9c5M22fDQ