Sunday, April 5, 2009

Its done

So I have finished painting the "office" a nice yellow with white trim. It looks very good. Now the computer is a put back together and running. Have to decorate the thing now. I am gong to get some matting today and put some of my pictures up. Paint a bookcase and put a couple old cameras I have on display on it with a couple other trinkets. Then I need to figure out what to do with all the books. I hate the old bookcase. Need something with some style. Think I will go to and antique store and see what they have. Maybe get an old chair and small table to put in here.
Then down the road replace the crappy vertical blinds with some type of curtain. I hate these vertical blinds. They are old and nasty.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't forget to take a picture of it when the room's all done!

Mark said...

Once I get pictures on the wall I will post some.