Thursday, April 16, 2009

Goodness

Last night I was sitting outside and saw a shooting star. It was the second one I have seen in the last month. I had not seen any in a long time. Very cool indeed.

The other cool thing was is the story about Susan Boyle, a frumpy English woman who has become a star overnight based on her performance on Britain's Got Talent. I urge you check out the video on Youtube. Very heartwarming. It is the kind of thing that should help restore faith in people. Please watch it and your day will be brighter for it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Folk lore says seeing a shooting star means someone you know is dead or will soon die. You DO NOT know ME! :-)

That video is everywhere, and is very good.

Mark said...

Well that is not a good thing. I was hoping it meant something good.