Thursday, February 5, 2015

Here I am again



So it has been three months since I made a post and I have been in Florida for a tad over two months.
I will give a little update.

The sale of the house went very smooth. I had one last yard sale before I moved and did very well again. The people who bought the house also bought  a bunch of things and they stayed with the house. The cats also got to stay. Someone was moving in the day after I moved out and she wanted the cats.

Everything I owned fit in the Kia or it did not go. The car was totally jammed with stuff. The trip down was uneventful and 13 hours long.

Work is so much less stressful than it was. We all get along great. I think we are going to Hooters after work tomorrow.

Have been to a couple concerts, a Lightning game, the beach and so on.

Have been in my apartment for almost two months. Bought some furniture a Ikea, got some from Mike and Tammy and just got a dining room table at a thrift store. Going to use Howards Restore a Finish to bring the finish back.

My parents finally booted my nephew out of the house. Hope they sell it and move to Florida. They do not need the stress and bullshit anymore.

Life is good. Back to blogging.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are squared away.
Are you working at the same kind of place as in Greensboro?
It should be good to have your parents in Fl.

Mark said...

I am working for the same company as in Greensboro. They freaked when I turned in my notice and wanted me to stay. Working in Tampa is so different than Greensboro. Far far less office and corporate politics.
Almost like a different company.