Saturday, February 14, 2015

Love me



George Harrison and Jeff Lynne sing background and play acoustic guitar on this.

So my nephew who knows no boundary's when it comes to finding trouble found some more this week. An ATV accident has resulted in two broken ribs, a jaw broken in two places and a punctured lung. The jaw was fixed by metal plates and screws. Today some kind of treatment on his lung because that is getting worse. WTF.

Weight loss is going well. I maybe at a decent weight by end of summer. At least the gut will be gone.

So this week David Carr died. He was a great journalist for the NY Times and if you did not know him you missed a great journalist. Read his autobiography.

He is some video of him on Charlie Rose. Go to 25 minutes in and watch.   

http://www.hulu.com/watch/478066

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Always good music from Healy and Lynne and Harrison make it better. Healy would have made a great 'Taveling Wilbury'.

Good for you on the weight. I am trying to get some of mine back ... I lost way too much.

I read Carr's work for years. Not many real journalists left alive.