Friday, September 13, 2013

Uggh



Wow, did I ever fuck up a bid at work. I cost us a bid for a 3 year $288,000.00 contract.
My bad streak of life and luck continues. I desperately need a streak of good luck to come my way. Can it start on Friday the 13th.

Oh yeah, my computer is also giving me problems. I think it has a virus that i can not seem to get rid of.

I need to take my week of vacation very soon.

I think it is time to look for a new job and move on.

I dread going to work and talking to my boss.

Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your boss isn't as bad as the Pope; he had nearly all the Knights Templar killed on that day.
Might hat to reinstall Windows to rid the virus.
Good luck!

Mark said...

Well nothing was said but an offhand comment in an email.

Not even sure what that means.

Your good luck wish worked, thanks Ken.

Anonymous said...

Love them; the Avett Brothers!