Sunday, September 8, 2013

It makes me wonder



So the anti-war sentiment seems pretty strong. Wonder how much is actually anti-Obama sentiment?

The argument about the red line seems dubious when we have used Napalm, Agent Orange, White phosphorus and of course nuclear bombs so we really have no moral high ground, but we do have a better propaganda machine.

Going to a "No War" rally downtown tomorrow after work.

I was watching a little bit of the "America's Cup" races today. The boats, well they still call the boats, were amazingly fast. It is crazy how they can raise upon those foils and just scream across the water. Check it out if you get a chance.

Sunday is "Breaking Bad". Nuff said.

Gordon makes me want to go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I doubt that a flock of super computers can figure out what is goi9ng on with this war -- anti-war stuff.

I think they should go back to the boats like Ted Turner used for America's Cup.

Mark said...

It is all very odd.

I wish they would go to a more traditional sailboat.