Sunday, September 15, 2013

Cool Breeze



It's 53 this morning. Slept like a baby, a fat baby and had crazy dreams all night.

Had part of a filling fall out yesterday. Lovely.

Going to the Home Show today so I can see the things I can't afford to buy for my house. I'll take pictures of those things. Maybe I should start scrapbooking so when I get some money I'll be able to put those things in my house. I sure as hell won't remember them all.

Time to start prepping the yard for the spring. Want to get more sun and flowers in the yard.
I should rent a rototiller and tear things up.

Got a pile of things to put on Ebay. Sales starting this week.

Peace out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea on scrapbooking photos for your house.
Rototillers are good if there are no tree roots.

Anonymous said...

Good idea on scrapbooking photos for your house.
Rototillers are good if there are no tree roots.