Monday, March 11, 2013

monday morning pickin



Of of Jim's fine song. One of many finely crafted stories.

Busy weekend at the homestead.

Raked leaves, mowed the back yard and took everything out of the screened porch washed off dirt and grime and put the porch back together again.

Summer is shedding like crazy. Combed a dog's worth of hair from her and still have a lot of hair that could come off.

North Korea is talking a whole bunch of trash. The more pressure we put on them the worse their rhetoric gets. What's gonna cause somebody to give?

Pick a Pope soon. I have heard enough of the story already.

The weekend is only 40 hours away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Damn, I left a comment on this yesterday; Blogger must have ate it.

I miss Croce more than I do Hendrix or Joplin.

Who is in charge in N.K.? I don't think the fat guy is. Military?

Sammy liked Pinky and the Brain; I had to watch it twice.