Monday, March 18, 2013

Rusty



Feel a little rusty this morning.. Hopefully a warm shower will oil my joints.

So Saturday was a lovely day. Close to 80 degrees and fairly sunny. Refinished a bureau and a mirror and was outside most of the day. Yesterday the high was 60 at midnight and got colder and windier as the day went along. Rain sometime today.

I pulled my savings from my Cyprus bank this morning. You should as well. Keep it under your frozen food.

Summer now has a limp to along with her cough. When she first wakes up its a long nasty cough and a slow limp to the breakfast bowl.

So we have a new antique shop in town. The bakery close, really a fair baking anyhow. The hardware store that is not open on Saturdays is closing and the restaurant is not for sale anymore. Still no word on the grocery store moving in the closed grocery store space.

Spring? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good idea on the savings. I wonder about putting my wad next to Mit's in the Caymans. I only have 47 cents.

I bet Summer has arthritis.

I noticed the same things happening in Chattanooga last time I was there. We will cluster fuck ourselves in some malls.

Spring for sure.

Mark said...

Cayman's are going to go away soon. They are beginning to change their laws.

I would not bet against you.

The antique shops are fine. We need a coffee shop, bookstore, restaurant and some type of grocery store to keep people in town longer than 5 minutes. A cheese shop would be cool. Cheese monger Mark sounds lovely.