Thursday, September 20, 2012

Trees



I used my trusty little reciprocating saw last night and removed 5 small trees from my yard. I have a little more to do tonight and then I'll have to hold off until after the town removes my brush. Do not want to give them too much. They frown on that quite a bit. Welcome sunlight, goodbye skeeters.

This is one of those work weeks that seems never ending. Uugh.

Going to a little street fest with "World Can't Wait" Saturday to sell some bumper stickers. Good music, art and pissing off the right.wing nutbags.

Mountains on Sunday?

The new season of Survivor started last night. Yea.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rush is the best 3 man rock band ever. Good music.
Did you hug your trees before killing them? ;-)

Mark said...

It is a crime they are not in the rock n Roll HOF.

Sorry I forgot to hug them.