Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Getting in the swing






Picture taken at the PEZ museum with my phone.

Not sure of the whole story but it seems we have some big trouble in the middle east and big mouth Netanyahu runs his mouth again. Makes me wonder why we keep giving them  millions of dollars every year.

Hopefully will have the booth at the antique shop up and running in a couple weeks.Got lots of neat stuff while I was home. Between what Autumn and i have we should do well. I am going to price my stuff pretty aggressive. I want sales, not dust collecting items in the booth.

Tree cutting down this weekend. With the weather getting super nice it is time for some yard work. Remove some trees for more sunlight and hopefully getting rid of some skeeters. I think i want the little back yard to be a pepper garden next spring.

Romney is an idiot.

Vote the Green Party.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Netanyahu and Romney are both idiots.

Hope y'all's enterprise is successful; I think something like that wou7ld be a good second income or maybe even better in future.

Mark said...

With those two we will be at war very soon. They are not two folks we need leading the free world.

I think we will do well or it would be great to make it my real job.