Saturday, July 6, 2013

Humid



The best band out there today.

So I wanted to head out towards the ocean on the 4th and then I went and did something that prevented me from getting there. I was something that never happens to me. I actually go lost. I ended up nowhere near where i wanted to be. By the time I realized I was way to far south from where I wanted to be I said f' it and turned around and came home.

I got my computer running better. Had to reinstall the video driver and do a few virus scans. I know everything is not alright but at least it is running better...

The rain is completely out of control. Flooding all over the place. More coming today.  When we get the downpours they are intensely heavy. Dumping inches in a very short time.

Summer gets a bath today. Like right now. The little flea bag need one badly.

Farmers market was good today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the music.
You and Carolyn get lost in unlikely places.
Maybe try downloading CCleaner and running the registry cleaner part. It will make a copy of the registry before it cleans and then shows you what it is doing. I've used it for years without a problem:
http://download.cnet.com/CCleaner/3000-18512_4-10315544.html
Defrag your hard drive to speed things up, too.
I hope global warming doesn't set in.

Anonymous said...

I just found out that Susan and Derek are married to each other. Should've figured it, though.