Friday, July 3, 2009

Friday Afternoon Fun


Gov. Sarah Palin is quitting two years early. If she is going to run in 2012 one would have thought she would have finished her term so she could gain some real experience. Christ I still cringe when I hear her speak. No it is not her voice. It is her totally bizarre way of structuring her sentences. Just plain pathetic.


Is there a scandal coming, maybe a show on Fux News, maybe a spread in Hustler. Who knows?

Really I want her to run in 2012. Hell I say "Liberals for Palin". Lets get the party started now.


Thank you Sarah for making the Fourth of July all that much better.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!
Happy 4th, Mark.

Mark said...

It scares me that people would consider this woman for President.

Anonymous said...

If things do not soon change, she will have a good shot at destroying what we have left.