Sunday, June 1, 2014

I am here



Sweet Emmy and the Hot Band doing a great version of the Chuck Berry song.

So one of the young cats living here had three kittens last week. I was down to three cats now it is back to six. The odd thing the mother is not feeding them, her mother is. Yup just like humans the grandparents are taking care of the kids.

Finally bought myself a new camera. A great point and shoot camera. It is the Sony RX100 ii.
Seems to be a great little camera so far. Now to figure out everything it does. Not even sure how to get the pictures off the camera.

My grandmother turned 92 on Friday and Paul died a year ago yesterday.

Weather has been really darn nice. Summer heat is slow in coming.

Farm fresh eggs for breakfast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Emmy Lou is right.
I know how the grandparent cats feel.
Most people like their p&s Sonys. Maggie bought one a while back and likes it a lot.
Happy birthday to you Grandmother.
How is the sleep thing going?

Mark said...

The sleep machine is working quite well most of the time. Sometimes it feels smothering,

Maggie said...

I stop by once in a while and noticed this comment. You probably have figured out the connection by now. I just use the wire to connect my Sony directly to the computer. I got the little Sony that does panoramas right in the camera. kinda fun. They are not very big though.
My other P & S is a Canon with SX 40. It has a long zoom, and the lens is not as sharp as the Sony. I think the S3 IS had a better lens, too.
Amazing that the grandmother cat would care for the little ones!