Monday, December 16, 2013

Rocking out



Been in a Zeppelin mood lately.
I sort of remember seeing this at the Old Saybrook theater at a midnight showing.

Work has been brutal lately. Way way too much going on and the stress blows.

Weird weather, cold and rainy, the warm, the cold and more rain. No snow or ice.

If you have Netflix watch the series Lillyhammer.

Nice puff piece by CBS on the NSA. Pathetic.

My knee almost gave out on the treadmill yesterday. Had to stop exercising. So sad.

Summer is on the shit list.

My transmission is slipping.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zeppelin gets better every time I hear them,.
Crazy weather here, too.
I watched a couple episodes of Lillyhammer and it is good.
Poor Summer.

Mark said...

And Plant can still sing quite well after all these years.

Summer keeps pooping in the house. Old age setting in.