Friday, August 30, 2013

Beach



Heading down to Atlantic Beach, NC for the day tomorrow.
I am sure there won't be many people there so I'll have the beach to myself.

Labor Day weekend and the summer is over. It's already dark at 8 p.m., boo.

So two of the cats are now following me and Summer when we go for a walk. I am the Pied Piper.

The Dems wanting to bomb Syria are fucking hypocrites. How did they become the Neocons. Losers is what they are. We accomplish nothing by bombing Syria. What the hell is wrong with this country?

Practice Peace. In  the week on MLK's march we show we have learned nothing. MLK would be disgusted. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your alone day on beach.

Mark said...

The water was wet and the beach was sandy. Overall a good day in the water. Used spf 50 to minimize the effects of the sun. Worked well.

Saw a bunch of protestors with Impeach Obama and Remember Benghazi signs. With I had a pa system so I could have yelled "Remember WMD's motherfuckers".