Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What do you think



So yesterday someone I knew back from elementary school days posted some very racist bs on Facebook.

It was a letter Pat Buchanan wrote.
Here is a link to the trash.   http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090727153136AAM5Gz7

Here was my response. 



Why would you post such vile garbage. Anything that claims that being brought here as a slave was a good thing is complete and utter ignorance of what it means to be a human being. I suppose the being brought here was God’s will.  This shows what White ignorance is.

I went back later to see what, if any his response was. His response. He deleted his Facebook account.
He is a crazy bat shit tea bag birther. Kind of figures.

70's this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I dig the bluegrass!
I wonder if your H.S. pal would walk into a a country grocery store in south Alabama and say that to the Saturday afternoon crowd? He would probably have his life account taken down.

Mark said...

Yea. These guys seems pretty good. A buddy of mine in Florida just saw them.

I was a little pissed when I read that. I do not think he would say that in Alabama. I guess his Harvard education did not teach him much about being human.